Sunday, March 13, 2011

FOTD - March 13, 2011

I'm heading down to the theatre to do a fitting for the ugly pants I made this weekend. We're doing Amadaus, so it's period clothing, hence why they're so ugly. I'll share pictures when They're done.

Here's my Face Of The Day. I've been really into browns lately so I did a simply brown wash with minor crease definition, and a pinky lip.







Face: Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Light, L'Oreal True Match Powder in N1, MAC Mineralized Skin Finish in Gold Spill on my cheeks, MAC Blush in Desert Rose.
Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries, 88 Matte/Shimmer Palette Browns (second from the top second last row, and top second last row), MAC Smoulder Eye Kohl, Maybelline Mascara in One by One in Blackest Black, 88 Matte/Shimmer Palette first light colour as a highlight, Joe Fresh Cosmetics Brow Powder.
Lips: Make Up Forever Aqua Lip Pencil in 2C, OCC Lip Tar in Grandma, MAC Lipglass in C-Thru

No comments:

Post a Comment