Monday, July 4, 2011

Sinful Colors Nail Polish Surprise

FYI SinfulColors is on sale at London Drugs for $3.99 a bottle. That's a heck of a deal. I picked up 2 colours and tried out one right away. I got a pleasant surprise...

I picked up Savage 950. A great teal/green colour.





As you can see it displays itself as a creamy opaque colour.  This is what happened when I put it on my nails...





Surprise it's Matte!!!! No where on the bottle does it suggest that it will dry flat matte. I'm not a huge fan of matte colours right now so I put a top coat over it to shine it up.

2 comments:

  1. Well isn't that wild? That matte would be excellent on toes, I'm thinking.

    When are you getting your next surprise package haul? I'm looking forward to seeing what you will be getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour!
    I think i'll go pick one up!

    ... What other colour did you get?

    ReplyDelete