Friday, July 22, 2011

My Secret Nail Weapon!

I think I finally found the combo, that secret combo that helps keep your nails, long, strong and healthy! I can wear the same polish for up to two weeks with out chips! My combo is.....

Bond Aid!



This stuff dries your nails, restores the pH balance and primes them for anything! Polish, acrylic, glue, anything.

Followed by Seche Restore



My nails have been super strong, and when they're strong I can grow them out.



I like the way my nails look long naturally, they curve better than any gel or acrylic can. Does anyone else have a secret to long nails?

All opinions expressed in the above video are mine, and mine alone. I purchased all products with my own money. I am not affiliated with any company mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment