Wednesday, July 20, 2011

FOTD - Saturday July 16

I've been wearing a lot of neutral makeup during the week to work, so this last Saturday I wanted to spice it up a bit and broke out my old trusty Ben Nye Lumiere Grande palette and rocked some bright colours.




I used a base of Too Faced Shadow Insurance, NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk, and Avon True Color Shadow Stick in Purple Lapis in the crease.



From the BN Palette there's Sun Yellow all over the lid, Cosmic Violet in the Crease with Amethyst in the outter crease for definition. Under the eye I have Jade on the outter part, Chartreuse in the middle, and Sun Yellow with Iced Gold over top on the inner portion. I've used Urban Decay's 24/7 Pencil in Electric on the waterline and set it with Cosmic Blue. Finally MAC Vanilla under the eyebrow.

For eyeliner I used MAC Pro Cream Eyeliner in Black, activated with Fix+ to get a smooth application.





Seems like a lot, well I guess it is. =^.^=

On my lips I used my Irresistibly Me lip liner from my kit (it doesn't have a brand name, just one of those generic makeup brands everyone repackages), it's a muted purple/pink colour, around the outside of my lips and then blended MAC Mouth Off lip pencil on the inside. I used OCC Lip Tar in Grandma over top.

Sorry I suck at lip pictures, they're always blurry :(


I love wearing bright colours, you can't be sad with "Sun Yellow" Eyeshadow on, even if it is cloudy and rainy!

No comments:

Post a Comment