Monday, April 11, 2011

Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream

What is BB Cream?! You ask? It's a beauty product commonly used in Asia that was originally designed in Europe for people with highly sensitive skin sooth, hydrate and help with hyper pigmentation.  Basically it's an all in 1 foundation, moisturizer, sunscreen, miracle makeup.

I picked this up not really knowing what I was getting into.. and I LOVE IT!




I got this at MQ Cosmetics in Crystal Mall in Burnaby for $31+tax you can check their website to see where you can get it.

http://www.skin79northamerica.com/

Take a look at the part of the website that shows the different features of the different products, it's a huge benefit if you can't read Korean (at least I think it's Korean...).

It claims to help with darkspots (Whitening), wrinkles, and has an SPF of 25. It smells strongly like sunscreen, but I get used to it very quickly. It only comes in 1 colour, that looks pretty dark (for me) at first, but blends really well. I'd say if you're anywhere between a MAC NC/NW 15 and 30 you could use it. Any darker and it probably won't work as well.

Here's my attempt at some swatches. I kinda suck at swatches. I'm a MAC NC 15, and MUFE 115 for comparison.



Blended


I would call the coverage medium with it being buildable to full. I like a good medium coverage. Parts of my face are pretty even but my cheeks and chin tend to get red.

My skin definitely feels hydrated after, more so than a traditional liquid foundation. I LOVE that it has an SPF in it. Also a little goes a very long way, a dot the size shown above is what I would use for half of my face minus my giant forehead (if that make sense). I have an oily T zone and I like to set this with a coloured powder, but a translucent would do just fine. I like to powder before any blush or bronzer, I found it easier to blend powders on top of powders.

I may be hooked on this stuff! Definitely a buy if you can get a hold of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment