Friday, April 1, 2011

End of the night... The routine

It's been a loooooooooooooooong day, time to tear 'er down and get my beauty rest. This is what I'm currently doing...

1. Remove makeup! - Baby Oil - because I'm cheep. Cotton rounds (or Rondelles as the french side of the package says).





Saturate and remove the art!

grosss!

Before vs After


ahh where did my eyebrows go!

Works great... NEXT!!

2. Wash yer face! I'm loving Neutragena Fresh Foaming Cleanser + my sephora scrubby brush



3. Tone! I use Bliss Detoxifying Facial Toner (using a cotton round)



4. Eye Cream, gotta have the eye cream. The BEST!! is Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair. Puppy cost me a bundle but goes a long way!



5. Last, Moisturize. Nivea Light Regenerating Night Care.



I like to put eye cream on first then my moisturizer to help the eye cream go deeper! /inception meme here.

No comments:

Post a Comment