Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mini NYX Haul

I had a little extra cash today, and had a shopping itch. I got a couple NYX cosmetics from the grocery store, more for less right? I could have got 1 NARS eyeshadow for the price I paid for all 4 items.  I picked up 2 eyeshadow trios, a jumbo lip pencil, and a jumbo eye pencil. They're kind of boring colours, but I'm very into neutral, natural colours.


Eyeshadow Trios:
on the left Honey Comb Trio
on the right Nude, Taupe, Dark Brown

No swatches of eyeshadows, I fail at that... :(

Honey Comb contains a frosty light beige highlight colour, a medium dark brown with some frost aspects, but isn't too frosty, and a golden bronze with the same type of frost.

Nude is a matte nude colour, Taupe is a light frosty taupe, and Dark brown is a satin dark brown colour.

Jumbo Pencils:
on the left Jumbo Eye Pencil in 609 French Fries
on the right Jumbo Lip Pencil in 703 Pink Nude



French Fries Jumbo Pencil is a brownish-bronze colour.

Pink Nude is simply that a Pink Nude colour. A little frost, but will look lovely under a less frosty lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment