Friday, October 15, 2010

FOTD - Oct 15, 2010

Here's my day 2 look with the few same products as yesterday. The lighting is really off though... Not as good a yesterdays. So I only have eye shots. the skin stayed the same anyway.


Look #2 - October 15, 2010



I achieved my look today by starting out with a clean face, I used Bliss Fabulous Foaming Facewash, followed by Nivea's Light Day Care moisturizer, and MAC Fast Response Eye cream.
I primed my lids with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and while that was setting I did my brows with the Joe Fresh Brow powder's darker side.
I started with a base of the MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder as a base, I applied it messily along the lash line and smudged it up to my crease with my finger. I then used my MAC 272 brush to apply Groupie (purple) from the lash line to the crease, then I used the same brush and applied Motorhead (black w/glitter) to the lash line and blended it upwards. I took my crease brush and applied Confessional (pearl nude) to the crease to soften the darker colours. Then with my MAC 239 brush I applied Believer (white) under my brow bone as a highlight.
Then 2 coats of mascara.
I used my finger to add my Make Up Forever concealer under my eyes, over the red parts of the tops of my cheeks and my nose.
I threw on my Rose Salve balm, and BAM! done!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I always think blue/blonde can't do dark but this looks fabulous. Going to try it!

    ReplyDelete