Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SinfulColors Nail Polish

I'm always on the hunt for a new nail polishes, new colours, and my favorite new GLITTER!! I'm a glitter junkie with nail polish.  New fun colours are easy to find, but glitters, those can be tricky.
I was at London Drugs (my treasure chest of cosmetics!) and they had a whole brand new selection of nail polish, including SinfulColors.



I watch a lot of people on youtube, and one of my weekly favorites is LOVE4NAILS.  She uses all sorts of brands and techniques and I learn something new every week. She sometimes uses SinfulColors so I was very excited to see this brand in my area.

Sometimes I feel like living in Canada is like another planet, we don't get all the cool stuff they have in the states.

I picked up two colours, "Hottie 831" and "Pinky Glitter 830"


They're very gelly like, a lot of glitter and great pay off with one coat.  I'm rocking the "Pink Glitter" over OPI's "That's Berry Darling".


You can bet you'll see more posts in the future about these polishes, I'm going back for more. At only $5 a piece how can I resist?!

All products were purchased by me. All opinions are mine, and mine alone, with no outside influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment