Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Self Tanner/Sunless Tanner - Update

One week later...


At about Thursday last week I had to stop using the tanning lotion.  I was starting to turn orange.  I was using it twice a day, since I ran out of my regular moisturizer and the box did say to use as your regular lotion.  After about 3 days I started to look like my regular old pale self.

Now this doesn't mean it's a horrible product, it just obviously didn't work for my skin type, that often. I may try this again after a weekend out in the sun and I have some natural colour, then it might work better for me.

The lotion on my legs unfortunately didn't take as well. I got a little darker. This product did even out my skin tone amazingly before I turned orange. Ha-ha!

I wouldn't recommend the Life Daily Glow lotion to anyone as fair as I am, with pink undertones.  It, like most self tanners/sunless tanners, may go orange. If you do choose to use it, I don't recommend using it everyday, once you get the desired colour stick to every other day or every third day.

All products were purchased by me. All opinions are mine, and mine alone, with no outside influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment