Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FOTD - OCC Lips

I'm a sucker for peachy, coral lip colour! I wear it almost as much as a bright red!
At IMATS Vancouver this year I picked up a couple of hot items, one of those items was a couple of the OCC Lip Tars.

 I picked up 4, they were only $10 at the booth, and worth every penny!!

I used Grandma and Hush this past Monday.  Now the picture looks a little juicy, that's not at all from the Lip Tars, they dry very matte.


I used MAC Lip Pencil in Mouth Off

Then OCC Lip Tar in Grandma on the outer corners and blended in OCC Lip Tar in Hush in the middle

Then I topped it off with Estee Lauder Lip Gloss in the peachy colour from the Michael Korres collection a while back.  I don't remember the colour, this gloss lives in my purse and the label fell off a while back.


These Lip Tars are super hyper mega ultimate pigmented (and that doesn't even cover how pigmented these are). I used less than a drop of each colour and there was still enough left on my brush to do another set of lips. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the lack of staying power if you put a gloss over top. I went to work and an hour later grabbed a coffee from Starbucks. All over that classic white lid was my lip colour.  :(



All products were purchased by me with my own money.  All opinions are mine, and mine alone, with no outside influences.

No comments:

Post a Comment