Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What's On My Face?

I try to keep my makeup simple for work days, but sometimes I get stuck on certain products. I guess that's bound to happen when you own as much make up as I do. So this week, this has been what's on my face consistently...

MUFE HD Foundation - I ran out of BB Cream, and until I get my lazy butt to ebay or cystal mall I'm out of luck. I'm #115



NYX Eyeshadow base in E03 Skin Tone - much much darker than my skin tone...



Urban Decay Skull Palette - I've used different colours this week, but all from this palette. Today is Cherry  (top left) and Grifter (top right)



NARS Laguna Bronzer - Very very nice bronze, no shimmer



NYX Doll Eye Mascara Long Lash - An IMATS grab. It's ok, but I think it makes my eyes itch...

No comments:

Post a Comment