Monday, August 8, 2011

Sailor Mercury Inspired Makeup/Soft Smokey Eye w/pop of Colour Tutorial

Moving on to the next look in my Sailor Moon inspired make up tutorials, I bring to you Sailor Mercury. Her character is very smart, shy but kick ass. I created a look I feel she would rock.








Products Used:
Face:
Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer in Light & Medium
Skin 79 Super+ BB Cream
MAC Creamblush in Lune
NYX Mosaic Powder in Plummy

Eyes:
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Neutral
NYX Eyeshadow in Nude, Taupe, & Dark Brown
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Electric
NYX Doll Eyes Mascara in Long Lash Black
Joe Fresh Duo Eyebrow Powder

Lips:
Estee Lauder unknown lip gloss name, a peachy colour


All products mentioned in the post above were purchased by me, all opinions are mine and mine alone with no outside influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment