Thursday, August 18, 2011

Luxe Box by Loose Button: August

I received my 3rd and final Luxe Box in the mail today. I say final because I bought the 3 month deal, and I'm not sure yet if I'll buy another 3...

This post is picture heavy! I'll talk about my over all feel, and what I think the value of this purchase turned out to be.






This month I got...







Cheeky Monkey Nail Polish
I'll post a swatch seperately. This was full sized, and retails for $15. Which I find hard to believe. I won't pay over $12 for a good polish, and this one smells like cheepo polish. You know the smell.

City Lips bye City Cosmetics
I can't get the polish smell out of my nose, but I think this has a vanilla scent. It says it's collagen peptide, whatever that means...  It doesn't tingle instantly like so many lip plumpers, but it does tingle after a while. I already have full lips and don't see the need for lip plumpers, and this one is really sticky.

Cocoa Butter Hand & Body Lotion by Proclaim
This smells like cocoa butter, like chocolate. I'm not sure if I'm a fan of it, but it's a hefty size bottle, I'm impressed with the sample size.

Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria
I've gotten quite a few samples from the Euphoria family lately. I haven't tried it out, but again it's a good sized sample, 3ml in a roller bottle.


two samples I got from a womens conference last week

As an extra gift I got this...



I had no idea what it was, there was no mention of it on my card. Then I opened up the cutest package ever and found...



Dangly earrings!! Very very cute. I like them a lot, the only problem is...



My ears are stretched to 11mm. Does this look stupid or what?! I'm not sure what I'll do with them quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment