Saturday, June 25, 2011

OOTD/FOTD - Thursday June 23

I desperately need to do laundry, what does this mean? Dress time. Ha-ha. My class this day all commented on it. I love this dress, it's a little big, but I still love it.


I got it at Ricki's last year, I think it was $60 or $80. The shrug is separate and a must have since it's big in the shoulders/arms and you can totally see my bra w/o it. It's from Ricki's for about $25 I believe.


I wore my Besty Johnson necklace with it too. I got it 30% off because inside the heart is supposed to be a peace sign thing, but it was broken. I have the broken piece but I don't miss it.


I got it in the Betsy Johnson Store at Planet Hollywood in Vegas, Yeah that's how long I've had it. wow... like 4 years?!

And a fun FOTD with it too. My typical nude eye, black liner and pink lips. I had to match the necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment