Tuesday, June 21, 2011

13 Quesions Tag

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Either a Grande Pike with room, or a tripple grande non-fat vanilla latte if I'm feeling fancy.

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?

My black 50 style dress. I don't have a picture, but it's my favorite thing.

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?

I'm not sure, I tend to spill my guts. For people I know currently, letting them know I had a 16" mohawk kinda freaks them out.


4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die
I want to travel, I want to see Asia, Europe, everything

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Sugar, but I'm really trying to cut back.

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
The golden rule "Do unto others, as they would have do unto you"

7. What do you like and dislike about the YT community?
I love that there's so much content. You can search how-to and find anything. I dislike the rivalries that seem to go on. I honestly don't care that some other beauty guru reviewed the product you're reviewing, or that this comedy channel doesn't collab with that comedy channel anymore. Get over yourselves. Do it for you because you love it, not for fame, money or whatever.

8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?

lets see...Can't Nobody, by 2NE1, english version. I'm sort of on a k-pop kick right now...

9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I don't have any style. I don't have enough money to give myself a definitive style. Sometimes I'm bus-cas, sometimes I'm super casual, sometimes I'm 50s inspired. Whatever I feel like that day I'll try.

10. Favorite number
9 and 3. I'm a strong believer of Karma, and the power of 3. Do something good, it will come back X3, do something bad, it will come back X3.

11. Two hobbies
 Sewing and Cooking

12. Two pet peeves
 I know I have some but I can't pin point them right now. haha!

13. Guilty Pleasure
 Singing along with songs off key, and probably wrong lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment