Thursday, September 9, 2010

Where did I go?

Hey so you probably have noticed that I haven't been posting twice a week like I had been. Well I'm in the middle of getting a move planned.
That's right I'm packin' up, and headin' out!
Ha-ha. My boyfriend and I are moving out to Vancouver and it's been a little crazy.
I'm trying to get the cash together so we're not eating ramen and KD for a year, and I'm selling a BUTTLOAD (yup, a buttload) of old stuff on Kijiji. If you don't know what Kijiji is you're missing out!

Once I'm up and settled in Vancouver I'll be posting twice a week again, every Wednesday and Saturday. I'm hoping to have some contests and giveaways as well in the near future!

I'm also working on editing my Lady Gaga vidoes I filmed a while back. So keep an eye out for that on my youtube channel www.youtube.com/heavenlymakeup

Along with all that I have a workshop going on September 19th with the Churchmice, showing them how to score some awesome vampire stage makeup for their next production.... DRACULA! So hopefully I'll have some pix or video footage of that!

Kisses! *Mawah!*

-Erika

1 comment: