Sunday, September 19, 2010

FOTD - Sept 19

Just a quick FOTD, and what I used.







What I used:

My base, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Zero (applied thickly to the lash line and smudged up with my finger)


My Eyeshadows, 3 unnamed shadows, from my Modern Beauty Palette (this is the same as the Coastal Sense shadows)
I started with the grey on the far left from lash line to crease, then used the middle smokey purple colour from lashline to about half way up and smudged the black onto the lashline.


Liner & Mascara, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean, Sephora Atomic Volume Mascara (sample size).
The NYX Pencil was used on my waterline, and set with the black eyeshadow.


Lips, Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Pencil in Eastend Snob, Rimmel Lipstick in Soft Coral


Face (base of MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC15 not shown), Makeup Forever HD Powder, MAC Bronzer in Golden, MAC Blush in Stray Rose, NARS Blush in Deep Throat.


I also used my Joe Cosmetics Brow Powder, not shown.

Just ignore my giant pimple I couldn't hide right on the tip of my nose. :( Jerk is so red!

No comments:

Post a Comment