Thursday, August 5, 2010

Avon Haul

Okay, I know "Erika, ANOTHER haul?!" yeah, I've been a little spend crazy lately. But in my defense, everything is really affordable!

Avon has always been in my life, my mom used to order Avon, Mary Kay, Arbonne, all those brands, and I got my first taste of make up by digging through my moms stuff.

Debbie in my office sells Avon and when I saw these colours, I had to get them, they were so cheep too! 2 eyeliners for $6, 2 eyeshadow sticks for $6, and 2 lipsticks for $10.  Not too shabby!



Ultra-Luxury Eye Liners

L-R Metallic Turquoise, Metallic Silver, Metallic Sapphire, Metallic Ruby

L-R Metallic Turquoise, Metallic Silver, Metallic Sapphire, Metallic Ruby

The colour pay off isn't too hot on Metallic Turquoise, and Metallic Ruby, but  they are all very creamy.

True Color Shadow Sticks

T-B Sparkling Sapphire, Purple Lapis, Aquamarine, Pink Ruby

T-B Sparkling Sapphire, Purple Lapis, Aquamarine, Pink Ruby

Not as strong as MAC Shadesticks, but just as smooth.

Ultra Color Rich Lipstick

L-R Fuchsia Fun, Brilliant Berry

L-R Fuchsia Fun, Brilliant Berry

Fuchsia Fun: A bright pink with gold sparkles nice blonde mustache, erika

Brilliant Berry (I fail at lip swatches): A rich berry colour, with blue sparkles.

I'm really in love with the Fuchsia Fun lipstick. It's bright, and flirty and I love that!! It also has such a nice smell. I hate that waxy lipstick smell you can get sometimes. These ones smell more like glosses typically do.

You can pick up Avon at Avon.com or Avon.ca or from your local sales rep.


All products were purchased by me. All opinions are mine, and mine alone, with no outside influence

1 comment:

  1. I bought the eyebrow filler. It's kind of a tube of glue-type liquid with little "hairs" in it. I think you are supposed to "glue" them to your eyebrows but I can't make it work. I'll send it to you and see if you can make it work. Great value for the price, eh? Mom

    ReplyDelete