Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Balea Face (and Hair) Masks - 2.0

So as per my last post/video, I got some new (new to me, not to the company) Balea face masks to try out. Here's the ones I got, and the one I'm trying tonight is the first one, Jasmine and Cactus Flower Extract.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The only repeat I got was the "microdermabrasion" duo. Click here to see my previous post about it.

Photobucket

Before I started the mask, I cleansed and exfoliated my face. I used Spectro Jel to cleanse, and Quo Facial Polish with my Sephora facial brush.


Photobucket

Photobucket

The instructions are simple.

Photobucket

The mask itself is this transparent blue-green colour

Photobucket

It had an odd smell, but that disappeared quickly once it started to dry. It got a little tight at the 15 min mark.

It's a peel off mask, which I LOVE! They're so fun to peel off!! If you've never done it, I highly recommend it. haha!

Photobucket

After my skin feels very clean, my pores appear smaller and cleaner. I like it! And heck, for $1.25 you can't go wrong! I can't wait to try the other ones.

All products mentioned were purchased by myself. I have no affiliation and receive no compensation for the above mentioned products.

No comments:

Post a Comment