Friday, May 6, 2011

Hair Hair Hair

I've come to a cross roads with my hair... I haven't cut it or coloured it in years. I feel like it's a HUGE hassle, and I've already done everything. Wait... Have I done everything? Lets walk down memory lane...

Here we are as of right now today. Messy, natural curl goodness! Not the most flattering picture ever, but it's about the hair!




Lets start as far back as I can go, 16 years old...  I did the red thing (natural curl)



Then we tried the blonde thing at 17...



Then added some pink to that blonde... and it began...



At 19 I got bored and cut it all off... ok not all of it, just the sides (Punk Rawk!) went black and purple



then black and pink



then black and purple again



Then I ditched the hawk and went pixie at about 21...



Took me about 2 years but I grew it all out, but kept up the black... and orange... and pink...



I did the big CHOP and got rid of the black, and went back to the blonde (this time learning about toner!). No one at work knew who I was...



I missed the fun colours and went all pink!



I bleached that out, again and aimed high for the whitest blondest blonde I could get...



Towards the end of beauty school I craved my natural colour back and paid big bucks to have my hair filled, colour corrected and darkened...



Then finally, right before I moved to BC I used a semi-prem dye and went slightly darker



Now here we are currently. Curly, natural colour, and THICK! I crave change, leave comments below and let me know what you liked most, least, and what I should do next!



<3 Erika

wow the older I get the more and more I look like my mom and aunts! o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment