Friday, January 14, 2011

Boxing Day Old Navy Haul

On boxing day, Old Navy Canada had a sale and free shipping. Well I couldn't pass that up! I had a cart made from a few weeks back, and it remembered! Crazy! I didn't even have an account. (I can't be the only one who fills up carts with stuff you're never going to buy...).

I went with the free shipping that took a couple weeks, it came yesterday and I picked it up from the post office today. I almost didn't even get it, my ID is still from Alberta, and they wanted something with my current address. Luckily I could bring up my phone bill on my blackberry and that was good enough for her!

Here we go!


First it came in this bag thing, that I was ready to tear into like a kid on Christmas! I didn't need to though, it had a fancy pull zip opener thingy.



It came with my invoice, of course, and an awesome return label! If I need to return anything!



They were all individually wrapped, much like they come to the stores.



First is my Cable-Knit V-Neck Sweater in white. I don't know why I felt this photo had to be all artsy on an angle. LOL sorry.



Hooded Pullover in Pigeon (grey)



Roll-Up Button Cardigan in Dark Grey. I won't wear it with the brown t-shirt. It's just what I wore today.



Sequin-Stripe in Black Jack. I'm not sure how I feel about this. It's a little 80s. I'm sure my mom wore something like it when I was a baby... I may return it. What do you think? Let me know!!



Wrap Cardigan in Light Grey (it looks white here tho, it's grey). This one was the most expensive, and it was only $25!!



Hooded V-neck Sweater in Purple (trust me it's purple). My only coloured item. I'm loving neutral clothes with BRIGHT accessories.



I also got a pair of black jeans, but they're exactly like the ones I'm wearing... just black. All the items are an XL  except the 80s sweater, its a XXL (they didn't have the XL). That's what I love about Old Navy. I don't feel like a super fat girl. I'm plus sized, but just right on the cusp. 16/18 So I can get "regular" clothes in a lot of stores. I hardly ever shop at the plus sized stores.

I think it was definitely worth the wait. I shopped in my PJs! I just wish I had got a couple of tank tops too. I wear them under EVERYTHING, mostly to avoid the dreaded inappropriate work cleavage. Let me know what you think of this type of post, and if fashion-y posts are cool too!

This posts contains items purchase by me, by my own free will. I have no affiliation with the Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic.

No comments:

Post a Comment